Welcome To Big Bazaar
Please Login To Continue
- 1 cup - Rajgira atta
- Salt to taste
- For Stuffing
- 2 nos - Potatoes
- 1 tsp - Cumin seed
- 2 tsp - Chopped Green chillies
- Oil – 2 Tbsp
- Make a soft dough with Rajgira atta, salt and water. Divide the dough, roll it and cook on a griddle.
- Divide the dough, roll it and cook on a griddle.
- Heat oil. Add cumin seed, green chillies, boiled potatoes and saute for few minutes.
- Add seasoning with chopped coriander.
KOSH OATS: LUCHIS
Having breakfast will no longer be a chore with the goodness of oats and the sinful taste of Oats Luchis.
KOSH OATS: IDLI
Idli is healthy but Oats Idli is healthier with its crunchy feel and a distinct taste. Perfect for all members of the family irrespective of the age.
KOSH OATS: DOSA
Give the regular dosa a run for its money with its mouth-watering oats variant.