Welcome To Big Bazaar
Please Login To Continue
- 1 Packet - Khaman Dhokla Mix
- 160 ml - Water
- 2 Tbsp - Oil
- Mustard Seeds - For tempering
- Green Chillies - For Tempering
- Coriander - For Garnishing
- Coconut - For Garnishing
- Bring water to boil in a steamer. Remove sachet from the pack. Add 1 & ¼ cup (160 ml) water to the rest of content of pack in a bowl and stir well to a smooth batter. Keep aside for 5 mins. Dissolve sachet content in a small bowl with 1 tbsp of water. Add this mix to the prepared batter immediately and stir continuously.
- Pour the batter into a greased (oil) plate of approx 1 and 1/2 inch height and place in ready steamer. Cover it and cook on high flame for 20 mins. Remove the plate and let it cool for 5 mins. Cut the Khaman into equal pieces.
- Heat 2 spoons of oil in a pan adding mustard seeds, green chillies and 1/2 cup of water. Sprinkle it on the ready Khaman, garnishing with fresh coriander leaves and fresh coconut scrapings.
KOSH OATS: LUCHIS
Having breakfast will no longer be a chore with the goodness of oats and the sinful taste of Oats Luchis.
KOSH OATS: IDLI
Idli is healthy but Oats Idli is healthier with its crunchy feel and a distinct taste. Perfect for all members of the family irrespective of the age.
KOSH OATS: DOSA
Give the regular dosa a run for its money with its mouth-watering oats variant.