Welcome To Big Bazaar
Please Login To Continue
KOSH OATS: BARFI
- Makes 30 pieces
INGREDIENTS FOR GULAB JAMUN BALLS
- 1/6th cup (20 ml) Ghee
- 2 cups plus a little less (175 gms) KOSH Instant Oats (Roasted And Powdered)
- 2 cups (200 gms) white mawa
- 2 cups and a little less (100 gms) Dessicated coconut
- 80 ml Sugar syrup(Made of 130 ml water+115 gms sugar)
- Few strands of Kesar
- 1 tsp Cardamom powder
- Silver leaf
- Firstly make sugar syrup-To do this boil sugar and water till sugar dissolves completely. Then add 2-3 tbsp milk to the sugar mixture.This will cause all the impurities in the mixture to float on the top. Remove the impurities with a slotted spoon. Now boil the chasni for another 10 minutes on medium flame. If its sticky between the fingers then it’s done
- Semi crush KOSH Instant oats in a mixer or on a chakla belan and then heat Ghee in a pan and roast it till it gives aroma.
- Add mawa to the oats mixture and cook for 3-4 minutes on slow fire stirring continuously. At this stage mawa should no longer be visible in the mixture. Then remove the mixture in a bowl/plate to cool.
- Now roast coconut in the same pan for 3-4 min.Do not let it brown. It should just become crisp.
- Now mix mawa, oats and coconut and let it cool a bit.
- Once cool put a kadhai on gas - Add mawa, oats, coconut powder and in that pour sugar syrup and cook it again with continuous stirring on slow fire till the mixture leaves the side of the pan and mixture does not stick to the kadhai.
- Add kesar and cardamom powder and mix well.
- Spread on a greased thali, shape it and allow it to cool so that it sets. This will take 15-20 miutes.
- Cut and serve garnished with varak and pista.
KOSH OATS: LUCHIS
Having breakfast will no longer be a chore with the goodness of oats and the sinful taste of Oats Luchis.
KOSH OATS: IDLI
Idli is healthy but Oats Idli is healthier with its crunchy feel and a distinct taste. Perfect for all members of the family irrespective of the age.
KOSH OATS: DOSA
Give the regular dosa a run for its money with its mouth-watering oats variant.