Welcome To Big Bazaar
Please Login To Continue
KOSH OATS: HALWA
Serves 2 people
- 5 tsp (25 gms) of Ghee
- 1 and 2/3rd cups (180 gms) KOSH Instant Oats
- ½ cup and a little more (100 gms) white mawa
- 1 and 2/3rd cup (170 ml) sugar syrup/ chasni (Made of 260 ml water+230 gms sugar)
- ½ cup (100 ml) of warm Milk
- Few strands of Kesar
- 1tsp Cardamom powder
- Pista and almonds for decoration
- Firstly make sugar syrup-To do this boil sugar and water till sugar dissolves completely. Then add 2-3 tbsp milk to the sugar mixture. This will cause all the impurities in the mixture to float on the top. Remove the impurities with a slotted spoon. Now boil the chasni for another 10 minutes on medium flame. If it’s sticky between the fingers then it’s done.
- Heat one tsp of ghee in a kadhai and roast the KOSH Instant Oats for 5 minutes till it becomes light brown, cool and then semi crush it in mixie or on a rolling pin.
- Roast the oats again in the kadhai till its dark brown.
- Add grated mawa to oats and cook for 3-4 minutes. At this stage the mawa should mix so well in the oats that it should not be visible.
- To the oats and mawa mixture now add chasni and cook till the chasni vanishes in the mixture completely.
- Add milk and kesar to the halwa at this stage and cook till the mixture no longer sticks to the pan and there is no milk oozing from the pan.
- Then add ghee little by little to the mixture and mix it well till it assimilates. Now switch off the gas.
- Add the cardamom powder, pista, almond flakes and kesar on top and serve.
- Serve hot with puris.
KOSH OATS: LUCHIS
Having breakfast will no longer be a chore with the goodness of oats and the sinful taste of Oats Luchis.
KOSH OATS: IDLI
Idli is healthy but Oats Idli is healthier with its crunchy feel and a distinct taste. Perfect for all members of the family irrespective of the age.
KOSH OATS: DOSA
Give the regular dosa a run for its money with its mouth-watering oats variant.