Welcome To Big Bazaar
Please Login To Continue
KOSH OATS: IDLI
Makes 8 idlis
- 1 and 1/3rd cup / 200 gms Idli batter
- A little less than ½ cup or 50 gms instant oats
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp fruit salt(Eno)
- 10 ml water
- Oil for greasing the idli pan
- Soak oats in water for 10 minutes and then squeeze and remove water.
- Combine the idli batter, oats flour, salt and water in a deep bowl, mix well and keep aside for 30 minutes. This will soften oats. Add eno to this mixture and whisk.
- Meanwhile grease the idli mould with oil and keep the plates and stands outside the steamer.
- Heat water in an idli steamer and once it comes to a boil reduce the flame and keep the idli steamer covered on low flame. The level of the water should be 1 inch below the lowest plate of the idli stand.
- Immediately put a little batter into each greased idli mold and steam in a steamer for 15 minutes. If you let the batter sit, its gases will escape and idlis won’t be soft.
- After 15 minutes of steaming, switch off the gas and open the steamer.
- Dip a knife in oil and put it inside idli. If the idli does not stick to the knife and comes out clean, it means the idlis are cooked. To check this, dip oiled knife in idli center. If it comes out clean, the idli is ready.
- Remove the idli by scraping with a knife from all sides, cool slightly and serve immediately with sambhar and coconut chutney.
KOSH OATS: LUCHIS
Having breakfast will no longer be a chore with the goodness of oats and the sinful taste of Oats Luchis.
KOSH OATS: IDLI
Idli is healthy but Oats Idli is healthier with its crunchy feel and a distinct taste. Perfect for all members of the family irrespective of the age.
KOSH OATS: DOSA
Give the regular dosa a run for its money with its mouth-watering oats variant.