Welcome To Big Bazaar
Please Login To Continue
KOSH OATS: MEDU VADA
Makes 8-10 vadas
- 2/3rd cup/ 100 gms urad dal
- ¼ th cup or 25 gms instant oats
- 6-7 curry leaves
- 2 tbsp fresh coconut chopped
- 1 tsp jeera (whole)
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
- Soak oats in normal water for 10 minutes. Squeeze and keep aside.
- Soak urad dal for 1 hour and drain well to remove water and then grind it with soaked oats without water. If too thick, add 1-2 tbsp water.
- Add jeera, curry leaves, coconut and salt to the above mixture. Beat well till it is light and fluffy.
- Now wet your palm. Take a spoonful of batter in the palm. Make the batter into a flat round and then make a hole in the center of the batter and drop the vada in the oil.
- Deep fry at 180 degree Celsius till golden brown from all sides. This will take around 15 minutes.
- Serve with sambhar and coconut chutney.
KOSH OATS: LUCHIS
Having breakfast will no longer be a chore with the goodness of oats and the sinful taste of Oats Luchis.
KOSH OATS: IDLI
Idli is healthy but Oats Idli is healthier with its crunchy feel and a distinct taste. Perfect for all members of the family irrespective of the age.
KOSH OATS: DOSA
Give the regular dosa a run for its money with its mouth-watering oats variant.