Welcome To Big Bazaar
Please Login To Continue
KOSH OATS: NAMAK PARE
Makes 150 small pieces
- 1 cup and a bit more than 100 gms maida
- 1/3rd cup plus a little more than 40 gms of KOSH Oats Atta
- 1 tsp Ajwain
- Salt to taste
- 12 gms dalda melted
- ½ cup or 85 ml normal water for binding
- Combine all ingredients except water and rub with the hands till it looks crumbly
- Add water, make a dough, cover with moist cloth and rest let it for 20 minutes
- Roll the dough on a chakla into a circle of 3 mm thickness and then cut the entire circle first diagonally and then straight to give it the shape of namak pare
- Heat the oil/ ghee to 50 degrees Celsius and cook the namak pare on slow flame till its golden brown on both sides. This will take 15-20 minutes
- Let it come down to room temperature and then store it in an airtight container
- Serve as a snack with tea
KOSH OATS: LUCHIS
Having breakfast will no longer be a chore with the goodness of oats and the sinful taste of Oats Luchis.
KOSH OATS: IDLI
Idli is healthy but Oats Idli is healthier with its crunchy feel and a distinct taste. Perfect for all members of the family irrespective of the age.
KOSH OATS: DOSA
Give the regular dosa a run for its money with its mouth-watering oats variant.