Welcome To Big Bazaar
Please Login To Continue
KOSH OATS: PURIS
- 2 cups Kosh Wheat + Oats Atta
- 1 teaspoon melted ghee
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Water as required
- Oil for deep frying
- Mix salt, ghee and Kosh Wheat + Oats Atta. Add water to the mixture to form a dough. Knead well and ensure that the dough is slightly stiff.
- Pull out small balls from the dough and roll them into small circles with a rolling pin.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai.
- When the oil is sufficiently heated, fry the puris in it. Turn it over once it is slightly golden brown.
- Serve it hot with Shrikhand.
KOSH OATS: LUCHIS
Having breakfast will no longer be a chore with the goodness of oats and the sinful taste of Oats Luchis.
KOSH OATS: IDLI
Idli is healthy but Oats Idli is healthier with its crunchy feel and a distinct taste. Perfect for all members of the family irrespective of the age.
KOSH OATS: DOSA
Give the regular dosa a run for its money with its mouth-watering oats variant.