Welcome To Big Bazaar
Please Login To Continue
- 1 cup moong dal flour
- 1 medium onion, chopped fine
- 1 small carrot, peeled and grated
- ½ green bell pepper, chopped fine
- 2 green chillies, chopped fine
- 1 tbsp Fresh coriander chopped
- ½ teaspoon grated ginger
- ½ teaspoon Baking soda
- Salt to taste
- Oil for Shallow frying
- 1 cup - Water
- Take the moong dal flour in a bowl and add grated carrots, chopped bell pepper, chopped onions, grated ginger, chopped green chilli, chopped fresh coriander, baking soda and salt.
- Add 1 cup water and mix well. Heat tawa, add oil and take a ladle full of batter and spread into a thick small circle. Add oil generously to the sides.
- Cook on medium flame for 4-5 minutes till the cheela becomes golden and crispy in the edges. Serve hot with chutney, pickle or sauce.
KOSH OATS: LUCHIS
Having breakfast will no longer be a chore with the goodness of oats and the sinful taste of Oats Luchis.
KOSH OATS: IDLI
Idli is healthy but Oats Idli is healthier with its crunchy feel and a distinct taste. Perfect for all members of the family irrespective of the age.
KOSH OATS: DOSA
Give the regular dosa a run for its money with its mouth-watering oats variant.