Welcome To Big Bazaar
Please Login To Continue
- ½ cup Ghee/ clarified butter
- 1 cup Ragi flour
- 1 cup Jaggery
- ½ cup Khoya
- 1 cups Water
- ½ tsp Cardamom powder
- Dry fruits for garnish
- Heat ghee in a heavy bottom pan and add Ragi flour on a low to medium flame , roast the flour.
- Boil water, add grated jaggery and let it steep till it melts.
- Then add the jaggery water to the roasted flour mixture, add grated khoya and mix well.
- Add cardamom powder and mix well on low flame.
- Let it cook for a few minutes stirring regularly.
- Serve hot, garnished with dry fruits.
KOSH OATS: LUCHIS
Having breakfast will no longer be a chore with the goodness of oats and the sinful taste of Oats Luchis.
KOSH OATS: IDLI
Idli is healthy but Oats Idli is healthier with its crunchy feel and a distinct taste. Perfect for all members of the family irrespective of the age.
KOSH OATS: DOSA
Give the regular dosa a run for its money with its mouth-watering oats variant.