Welcome To Big Bazaar
Please Login To Continue
- 1 cup - Water chestnut flour (singhara)
- 1 cup - Milk
- 1 Ripe Banana
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom powder
- For sugar syrup
- 1 cup - Sugar
- 1 cup - Water
- 3 pods - Green cardamom
- Pistachio for Garnish
- Ghee - For frying
- Place singhara flour, milk, banana and cardamom powder in a mixture grinder.
- Grind to make a smooth batter.
- Take out the batter in a bowl. Keep the batter aside for 15 to 20 minutes so that it ferments well. Heat Ghee/ Oil, drop a spoonful of batter and fry till golden brown color.
- For Syrup:
- Heat pan, add equal quantity of water and sugar, cook till the sugar is dissolved. Garnish with finely chopped pistachios and powdered cardamom
KOSH OATS: LUCHIS
Having breakfast will no longer be a chore with the goodness of oats and the sinful taste of Oats Luchis.
KOSH OATS: IDLI
Idli is healthy but Oats Idli is healthier with its crunchy feel and a distinct taste. Perfect for all members of the family irrespective of the age.
KOSH OATS: DOSA
Give the regular dosa a run for its money with its mouth-watering oats variant.